Most removals and storage and self storage insurance policies require ongoing administration to minimise the risk of being underinsured, and you need to know what is expected. If you are selling insurance to your customers, you should also be familiar with the various ways to ensure customers declare the correct values.
Keeping on top of insurance policy administration is the most effective way of ensuring you are adequately insured, which ultimately protects your business and your customers.
We will provide you with any training you or your employees need to make sure you understand how to effectively manage your insurance programme. Our training will be bespoke to meet the individual needs of your business. We routinely provide individual or group sessions, on-site or remotely, on a variety of topics, including, for example:
- Contract Conditions – best practice
- How to fairly and compliantly sell customer insurance
- How to help customers understand the importance of declaring accurate values
- How the ‘Average Clause’ works
- The most cost-effective way of managing storage insurance
Our advisors will discuss the various training options with you to identify where we can help your business.